Clinical strength behavioural support chews.
COMPOSURE™ PRO features a powerful blend of active ingredients that work together to support calm behaviour during high-stress situations.
RECENT STUDIES FOUND THAT 95% OF CATS AND 85% OF DOGS HAD BEHAVIOURAL PROBLEMS4,5
To make matters worse, pet parents may miss the early signs and underreport behavioural issues to their veterinarians.6 This may lead to minor issues escalating and becoming chronic problems that could lead to pets being abandoned or euthanized.
Intervene early with all-natural, Health Canada-approved (NN. B4O4) COMPOSURE™ PRO, clinically shown to work within 30 minutes and be effective for up to 4 hours.7
ASSESSMENT OF ANXIOLYTIC PROPERTIES OF A NOVEL COMPOUND IN BEAGLE DOGS WITH A NOISE-INDUCED MODEL OF FEAR AND ANXIETY7
The dogs taking Composure™ showed a greater statistical reduction of thunder-phobic activity at either 30 minutes or 4 hours after administration, as compared to the control group. This result suggests a calming effect in the Composure™ group not seen in the control group.
1. Grey Wolf Animal Health. (2021, November). Dr. Gary Landsberg discusses the active ingredients in Composure™ Pro. [Video]. Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/656736918
2. Grey Wolf Animal Health. (November 03, 2021). Dr. Landsberg discusses the use of nutraceuticals in behaviour therapy. [Video]. Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/656736829
3. Grey Wolf Animal Health. (2021, November). VET Conference: Anxiety and stress-when, where and why choose a natural supplement [Video]. Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/646948171
4. Tamimi, N., Malmasi, A., Talebi, A., Tamini, F., & Amini, A. (2015). A survey of feline behavioral problems in Tehran. Veterinary Research Forum; 6(2), 143-147.
5. Dinwoodie, I. R., Dwyer, B., Zottola, V., Gleason, D., & Dodman, N. H. (2019). Demographics and comorbidity of behavior problems in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Behavior, 32, 62-71.
6. Grey Wolf Animal Health. (2021, November). Dr. Landsberg discusses the prevalence of behaviour problems in dogs [Video]. Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/652618369
7. CanCog Technologies. (2016) Assessment of anxiolytic properties of a novel compound in beagle dogs with a noise-induced model of fear and anxiety. [Study]. VetriScience Laboratories.