by Advancis Veterinary
"HEAL FASTER, NATURALLY.
Heals wounds faster with no known bacterial resistance."
Viscose Net Dressing designed to protect a wound, promote healing and allow the passage of exudate.
- 100% medical grade Manuka Honey
- It’s all-natural, Health Canada approved
- Provides antimicrobial protection with no known bacterial resistance1
- Provides the moist wound healing environment that is known to promote faster healing2-5
- Reduces risk of infection5,6
- Treats established infection5,6
- Minimizes pain and discomfort7
Impregnated with 99% Manuka Honey
1. Cooper, R. A., Jenkins, L., Henriques, A. F., Duggan, R. S., & Burton, N. F. (2010). Absence of bacterial resistance to medical grade manuka honey. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases: official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology, 29(10), 1237 -1241. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10096-010-0992-1
2. Dunford, C., Cooper, R., Molan, P., & White, R. (2000). The use of honey in wound management. Nursing standard (Royal College of Nursing (Great Britain): 1987), 15(11), 63 -68. https://doi.org/10.7748/ns2000.11.15.11.63.c2952
3. Kruse, C. R., Nuutila, K., Lee, C. C., Kiwanuka, E., Singh, M., Caterson, E. J., Eriksson, E., & Sørensen, J. A. (2015). The external microenvironment of healing skin wounds. Wound repair and regeneration: official publication of the Wound Healing Society [and] the European Tissue Repair Society, 23(4), 456 -464. https://doi.org/10.1111/wrr.12303
4. Junker, J. P., Kamel, R. A., Caterson, E. J., & Eriksson, E. (2013). Clinical Impact Upon Wound Healing and Inflammation in Moist, Wet, and Dry Environments. Advances in wound care, 2(7), 348 -356.https://doi.org/10.1089/wound.2012.0412
5. White R. (2016). Manuka honey in wound management: greater than the sum of its parts?. Journal of wound care, 25(9), 539 -543. https://doi.org/10.12968/jowc.2016.25.9.539
6. Molan P. C. (1999). The role of honey in the management of wounds. Journal of wound care, 8(8), 415 -418. https://doi.org/10.12968/jowc.19184.108.40.206904
7. Molan P. C. (2006). The evidence supporting the use of honey as a wound dressing. The international journal of lower extremity wounds, 5(1), 40 -54.